POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Movies This Summer

Go down 
+8
jmac
Julia
FloCarson
DGrizz2
John
FitnessGal9
Jimmy
BillS11
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Good Movies This Summer Empty
PostSubject: Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 7:05 am

Okay, there is a few movies I saw coming out I think will be good:

1408- It's supposed to be really good, a bit scary, but not like gorey or bad scary, just creative and makes you jump

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer -- CAN'T wait to see it!! Very Happy

What other good ones are coming out?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 1:23 am

Hey Bill,

Both those sound like really good movies! I've heard only a little about 1408, but from what I've heard it's going to be great.

I don't really check out the movie list much... what are big movies supposed to be coming out this summer?

I still want to see Pirates of the Carribean 3, which came out a week or so back.
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 5:19 am

Transformers is coming out July 4th I love you
Back to top Go down
John
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
John

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 1:25 am

I cant wait to see Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer!! In fact i just finished watching the first season of the silver surfer cartoon shows to see his origin! Very Happy it looks awsome! other than that i have no clue what else is supposed to come out this summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flexerciseworkout.com
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 6:31 am

o0o0o Transformers, that looks at lot like independence day! Like an invasion from some crazy things, all looks hopeless, earth doesn't know how it will win. Sounds like a very good action movie! Sweeeet!
Back to top Go down
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 7:08 am

Evan almighty is coming out soon. It looks like it should be funny/good in a way Smile
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 11:38 pm

oh yeah, i totally want to see that movie- =)

Any reviews on Pirates III? i have not seen it yet.
-julia
Back to top Go down
jmac
jmac

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: good movies this summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:36 am

pirates 3- very good. 3.5 stars.

liked it better than the 2nd one though not as good as the first one. worth the money to go see. definitely recommend.

remember everyone "Oceans 13"!!! should be good. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisdoctrines.blogspot.com
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 6:52 am

Just saw Oceans 13 last night and it's a REALLY good movie! Definately would recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 11:14 pm

I personally think Pirates 3 was not as good as the first two, tongue but it was still pretty decient. I def wanna see Fantastic 4 though
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:04 pm

Well it's practically the middle of July! Soo what movies have you all seen so far?

Now another question. What did you have for your snacks during the movies? I know a few times I had a large popcorn and cherry coke with some twizzlers! But hey I hear there is an 80/20 rule. You can eat not so good food 20% of the time long as you eat good the other 80% Soo i let snacking at movies be in my 20%. And besides they don't offer any healthy snacks much at the movies and they dont' let you bring items in. Smile
Back to top Go down
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 4:13 am

Hey Jed,

I haven't seen too many movies this summer, I wish I would have seen some more. I have seen Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and Pirates of the Caribean 3. Smile

My snacks for movies is usually a minutemaid fountain drink, with a box of chocolate covered raisens flower
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:37 am

THE SIMPSONS!! jocolor Who's going to go see it?! clown

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:16 pm

Hey Sammy,

I don't know if The Simpsons is a movie on my priority list, but I'm it will be funny, or at least I hope it is Smile

Jed,

What I seen so far this summer: Oceans 13, Spiderman 3, Fantastic Four, Kickin it old school, Blades of Glory, Pirates of the Caribean 3, Wild Hogs, and i'm sure i've seen more but just can't remember right now.

Also what i eat. I love the popcorn, nachos and cheese, and a box of candy! Smile Yum Yum. Always feel like i have to workout after eating all that though Smile
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:51 am

So what's the word on the Simpsons movie?? Anybody see it yet??
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 12:49 am

I have not seen Simpsons yet. I finally got around to seeing Evan Almighty and i think it is GREAT!

i ALSO want to see HAIRSPRAY! yes, i'm a "chick" so i would like it. any girls see it yet? any reviews for chick flicks?
Back to top Go down
Biggiefry
Biggiefry

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 10:11 pm

I just watched Bourne Ultimatum, and it was awesome! I want to see Chuck and Larry next.
Back to top Go down
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 7:43 pm

So has anyone seen the new Simpsons movie yet? any report? i want to see it but havent made it yet
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 6:20 am

Hey BiggieFry, I really want to see Bourne Ultimatum, and I'm glad to hear that it's awesome!! and Chuck and Larry looks funny

I did see Simpsons Jamee and Sammy and it ROCKS! It's really funny and has a good plot to it! Smile Very funny parts made me laugh alot. It wasn't too long or too short. Just right. Homer is hilarious!

And I also agree with Julia. Evan Almighty=Good MOVIE! Smile
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:30 pm

I agree with Bill....Simpsons was definitly a great movie and really funny.
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:06 pm

I thought Simpsons Rocked! I laughed so hard when Homer told everyone they were suckers for coming to the movie. lol!
Bart was pretty hilarious himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Movies This Summer   Good Movies This Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Movies This Summer
Page 1 of 1