POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Age to Start?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Good Age to Start? Empty
PostSubject: Good Age to Start?   Good Age to Start? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 6:24 pm

Hey Jimmy, John, and Jed,

What age did you all start your Powerflex workout? Is any age too young? What about little children getting invovled. I have a few nephews who are young, but I don't want them to get fat, and I would like to see them stay healthy and look built someday. Any age restrictions you would give?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Good Age to Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Age to Start?   Good Age to Start? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 5:37 am

Hey Flo,

The great thing about PowerFlex is it doesn't have limits and restrictions like weights or other ways to workout have. It uses ones own body resistance and you chose the amount of resistance you use and it's always safe. You don't have to worry about hurting a someone like you would by making them do a weight or a machine workout. People use there own bodies resistance and abilities always. Our methods just put movements and resistance into exact movements to target the muscles someone wants to workout. I have been doing various of the exercises since I can remember, I started doing more about age 10ish, but got really serious into the workout around 14.

It's a great workout for kids of any age. We are currently releasing our Children's workout targeted a big deal towards elementary school children. We've also had people being trained on the course as old as 70+
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Good Age to Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Age to Start?   Good Age to Start? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 6:00 am

I started doing various of the exercises when I was quite young also. Primarily because I always saw my dad doing them and I just would do the ones he did. PowerFlex is great for all ages, young or old, you use your own bodies strengths and resistances, and it's easy to know when to stop when to put in less resistance. You body tells you what to do and unlike using machines/weights when you're to the point of fatigue you're not going to get a strain or pull because the weight is too much to handle.

It's all around great, safe and healthy for your body at any age!
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Good Age to Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Age to Start?   Good Age to Start? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:05 am

I'm glad to hear that this is a safe program for all ages. That's a real encouragement. Even basic exercises like the pushup and situp are actually really effective, but people seem to just lose site of how to really workout. It really seems like you Forystek's are bringing back how one should workout with Powerflex. Just wanted to say it's really encouraging. If people just would stop being lazy and slackers and even did basic things like eating healthy doing the basic situp and pushup with going for a run or something they wouldn't be so fat and unhealthy! Thanks for stepping up and being role models you young men! Keep up your good work

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Good Age to Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Age to Start?   Good Age to Start? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 pm

Hey Sammy! I agree!

The Forystek's are doing a good work for the fitness world and they are all good role models!
It's down right awesome that the program can be done at any age. From young to old. Using your own bodies energy and resistance like the animals, simple yet incredibly effective!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Age to Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Age to Start?   Good Age to Start? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Age to Start?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask PowerFlex's Models-
Jump to: