POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fill me In Please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: A Good Diet?   Fill me In Please EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:26 am

Hey how about everybody fill me in on a good diet program. I have a little extra fat on my belly, any suggestions? Other than that, I look pretty good Wink haha
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:59 am

Hey Grizz,

Now I am no expert, but usually when you need work on the stomach, some type of ab workout will come in handy.

PowerFlex Abdominal Exercises page 33-47 Dolphin Flex I, II, and II and Shark Flex I and II. Haha I'm liking this forum already. Now get to work! (Your just lucky I don't have the DVD yet!) hahaha I'm just kidding with you jocolor ttyl
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:44 pm

Grizz, great question-

for starters; water, water, water. Drink AT LEAST 8 glasses of pure water, every single day. Water makes up 70% of your body, and you need to replenish everyday what you lost. If you're only drinking soft drinks like Mountain Dew, Coke, etc, you're not going to be getting the nutrients you need. It's also good for flushing out the bad in your system. Also, if you want a healthy snack, eat plenty of fruits and veggies…

Start with this and let us know…
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:20 pm

Thanks for the advice, I guess I have to obey that coming from a certified trainer huh? Jk. Good advice! Thanks
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure I'm looking better. I've been slacking a little bit lately on the water drinking, but I've been doing pretty good for the most part. Belly fat is going done. Great advice and great workout! afro
Back to top Go down
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 7:13 pm

glad to hear your making progress!!! keep up the good work, and remember try to cut out the soda and drink water Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:39 pm

Hey Bill and Grizz, I noticed with my friends and just with normal people can be easy to slack off and drink soft drinks and have a little extra belly fat. The Powerflex stomach workout is a great workout to do to make sure you are keeping fit in that area. I make sure to keep up the workout and lay off the pop and drink the water! (also because my brothers will be on my case if i don't) Smile

You should try to find someone to always keep you accountable and ruff you up a little if you try to slack off Basketball Just remember though to keep up being active and working out. It'll pay off greatly in the long run. And when you look in the mirror you'll be very pleased with yourself and wont have to 'wish' you were working out. Smile
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:06 pm

Yeah Jed, I think when you look around at friends you see a variety of everything. Those who are the slackers and don't want to do anything physical, those who kinda care but not really, and some who are actually good and committed. Although more seem to be the nonworkout and unhealthy type, thankfully we have those like yourselves who not only keep themselves in good shape but are an encouragement and help to others!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fill me In Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill me In Please   Fill me In Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Fill me In Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: General Topics :: Diet and Nutrition-
Jump to: