POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nutrition Intake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Nutrition Intake Empty
PostSubject: Nutrition Intake   Nutrition Intake EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 7:10 am

Hey everyone. I am interested in the type of nutrition you have been putting in your bodies?

Do any of you out there follow a good strict diet where you get your daily vegetables and fruits? Or what type of vitamins, etc are you taking to make sure your getting enough nutrition into your system each day. Multi-vitamin etc? I know Purity Products offers a lot of healthy choices for vitamins and different healthy products.
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Nutrition Intake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutrition Intake   Nutrition Intake EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 8:57 am

Hey Jimmy, I like to try to get my fruits and veggies in everyday, but sometimes it's hard. I actually have taken a Purity Products Super Reds, which has like all the needed daily fruits and vegetables in it! It's good i enjoy it and it's very healthy! Other than that, just a a multivitamin and trying to eat healthy i suppose. Smile Along with lots of WATER like you all suggest! ANd plenty of working out
Back to top Go down

Nutrition Intake
Page 1 of 1