POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nutrition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Nutrition Q   Nutrition EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 6:14 am

Just wondering, do you have a health and nutrition book out? If not can you provide me with your recomendations and what your diets consists of?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutrition   Nutrition EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 12:14 am

Hey Flo,

With the purchase of a product we usually offer the 4 secrets of health. Good solid easy to follow information. One big thing though, like Julia said in another post is having enough water! If your seeking to lose weight or just get in better shape, lay off the soft drinks and drink water. Your body needs to be replenished of it's water loss everyday through sweat, food digestion, urine etc, and a required 8 glasses of water each day should be consumed, (and that's even if your NOT working out).

We had a lady recently take our challenge and ALL she did was stop drinking her regular drink of mountain dew, started drinking the recommended water every day while going for a 1 mile brisk walk, and she lost 8 pounds in the first week. That's pretty impressive. She wasn't obese, she was just an average middle aged woman. There are many other cases just like this. If you want to start seeing a difference start with consuming WATER and lay off soda/pop. Smile
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutrition   Nutrition EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 6:35 am

You guys might be trying to torture me taking away my soda! Or pop as some of ya'll call it. Haha. I can see it's for the good. It will only help me and I'm going to do it!! Now I might have one or two a week, but that's better than like 10-20 a week. geek That really is good advice that most people don't follow. All that sugar and caffinee can't be good for someone. And for fact I know my body craves WATER after I workout and not a can of coke. So, I'm taking the challenge! (Keep reminding me)
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutrition   Nutrition EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Good for you DGrizz! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

Nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutrition   Nutrition EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:29 pm

Hey Grizz how's the switching to getting the recommended amount of water and laying off the coke going? I remember a few years back me and a friend used to hang out alot and he loved to drink pop. He liked Orange crush and Grape and everytime I went to his house he would down about 3 or 4 while we were playing games or whatever. The thing is though he never would workout like I would.

I am VERY glad I kept doing my workouts and got my water in daily. Now my friend who was always drinking the pop (he wouldn't ever want to workout with us, and didn't lay off his pop, and didn't drink water) He is now way overweight and not fit at all, which is very sad. Although we had another cool friend would hang out with us and he does like to workout with me and does PowerFlex and is developing a very good physique and is heading in the right direction. Sometimes people just need to overcome their UNWILLING attitude.

Just doing something simple like working out and drinking the recommended amount of water and not so many soft drinks helps TREMENDOUSLY! Especially when the workout is a great, healthy, safe one like PowerFlex! king Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

Nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutrition   Nutrition EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:03 pm

Hey Jed!

The switch is going good!! I am actually drinking a lot of water! Although I did have a half of can today, I usually don't have any. sunny I am looking good and feeling great! Powerflex ROCKS!

DGRRRRRRIZZZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nutrition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutrition   Nutrition Empty

Back to top Go down

Nutrition
Page 1 of 1