POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VITAMIN WATER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

VITAMIN WATER Empty
PostSubject: VITAMIN WATER   VITAMIN WATER EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 5:23 am

Does anybody have the latest information/stats etc. on Vitamin water. I see now there is several kinds of it by different companies. It tastes good and seems very good for you. Just wondering what you all think Smile
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-07

VITAMIN WATER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN WATER   VITAMIN WATER EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Hey Flo...your topic interested me so I did a little research and the Chicago Tribune had an article online about Vitamin Water and even asked dieticians what they thought.

Here's the article:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lifestyle/health/chi-0923_health2_r_d_nsep23,1,3039043,full.column

They mainly just said to watch out for the added sugars that at in the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

VITAMIN WATER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN WATER   VITAMIN WATER EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:43 am

Nice article. One thing you always have to watch out for nowdays in drinks in the sugar content. A lot of times you may have a good drink with vitamins etc, yet the sugar levels can be very high. Maybe this is something you will want to look for because there are many different vitamin type waters on the market today.
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

VITAMIN WATER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN WATER   VITAMIN WATER EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 8:15 pm

Interesting. I never really think about going and buying a 'Vitamin Water' or the other new drinks out there. It's good to know about them though, because alot of people drink those. I still am a big fan of pure straight up water, milk, and juices. They are my favorite. I always try to look for the juice with 100% juice or close to. It's funny how some of those drinks are called juice then say contains 0% juice, or like 5% juice. Doesn't seem like much of a juice to me.

Question: How much vitamins does the water actually contain? Is it similar to taking a multivitamin?
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

VITAMIN WATER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN WATER   VITAMIN WATER EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 8:44 am

This information is helpful. I usually don't think to look into that information before purchasing, but maybe I should because there is so many waters with vitamins or added things nowdays, I think it would be good to get one that's good for you and best over the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VITAMIN WATER Empty
PostSubject: Re: VITAMIN WATER   VITAMIN WATER Empty

Back to top Go down

VITAMIN WATER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: General Topics :: Diet and Nutrition-
Jump to: