POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cougar Flex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Cougar Flex Empty
PostSubject: Cougar Flex   Cougar Flex EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:16 pm

Hi. I am wondering about the cougar flex (shoulder exercise). Are you supposed to keep your elbow bent in the picture, or can you have it more straight? Does this play a big difference at all? Both ways feel similar, but i feel like i can put more resistance into it with my arm more close to straight out and going up. Just thought I would ask. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Cougar Flex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar Flex   Cougar Flex EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 5:13 am

I haven't really got big into the shoulder work yet, but I tried that particular exercise out, and it feels good both ways, and I was trying to watch my defininition in the mirror, to see if one way worked it differently but they both looked pretty much similar to me. I would say do what you like best. The self resistant methods work great and slight variations don't seem to change the exercise much.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Cougar Flex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar Flex   Cougar Flex EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:39 am

Hey DGrizz,

You are perfectly fine doing them this way. I always feel a little more of the shoulder being working out with the bend in the elbow, but both ways definately work the shoulder. I gave it a try and you 'feel the burn' either way Smile Keep consistant with the other four shoulder exercises as well, and I'm sure you'll see great results in no time. How long have you been doing the shoulder workouts for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cougar Flex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cougar Flex   Cougar Flex Empty

Back to top Go down

Cougar Flex
Page 1 of 1