POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dolphin Flex 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Dolphin Flex 1 Empty
PostSubject: Dolphin Flex 1   Dolphin Flex 1 EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 5:17 am

On Dolphin Flex I (Situp) Is it okay to do them with my knees up and bent? Or how about with something holding down my feet. I've noticed it's easier for me if I modify it, but I don't want to lose results. I can't do as many the as stated, although I'm sure if I work at it, I'll get better and it'll be of more profit to me. Just wondering... Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Dolphin Flex 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Flex 1   Dolphin Flex 1 EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:34 am

Hey FloCarson,

If you keep consistant with what you are doing and keep exercising the results will come. If for the time you need to have your knees bent or your feet held down, then I encourage you to do so. You can work up to doing the Dolphin Flex I as described with no modifications for a goal, but do what you can right now. The thing is keep consistant and keep working hard Smile How are you doing with the other four abdominal exercises?
Back to top Go down

Dolphin Flex 1
Page 1 of 1