POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your workout THIS WEEK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

What's your workout THIS WEEK Empty
PostSubject: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 2:45 am

Okay, I think I will start posting my planned weekly workout and update what I did daily in the what did you to TODAY thread.

I think it will help keep me on track and motivated. Anybody else wanna join in?

Okay this weeks plan. The Chest workout, stomach workout, along with the elk climb and cheetah dash for running. I also will be doing bicep work from the arm course. Smile I LOVE the feeling the Powerflex workout gives. Makes my body feel so good!
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 4:48 am

This is a great idea Bill! Today I did the arms, stomach, and back workouts. I also did some stairs and went for a mile or so walk.
Back to top Go down
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 11:18 pm

That is a good idea to post what exercises you did. I also think in doing this it will help and motivate each other to continue on and keep doing your Powerflex workout day by day. Also I encourage everyone if you do not have the Powerflex workout book or DVD you should purchase it on flexerciseworkout.com. It will be well worth your money and a great investment for your body!! Very Happy hope your having a great day and im acutally just about to go do my workout right now!
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 6:10 am

This week I am working my chest, abs, back, biceps and doing the PowerFlex running program!
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:03 pm

New Week, Slighty new routine!

This week I am doing the Chest, legs, arms, and running!
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:14 am

Well it's saturday! So I'm starting a new workout tomorrow!

I am going to be doing the Abdominal workout, spine workout, and Leg workout along with Panther Flex I Smile
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:55 pm

Tomorrow does start off the new week Bill, so I am going to be doing the Chest, Back, and Neck workout, along with some of the running probably elk climb Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your workout THIS WEEK   What's your workout THIS WEEK Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your workout THIS WEEK
Page 1 of 1