POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My workout

Go down 
+2
Jamee
John
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
John

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-06

My workout Empty
PostSubject: My Weekly Workout   My workout EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 9:31 pm

Hey everyone. I'm ready to get this forum going so I'll start off by giving my workout for this week.

As of current I'm working on the Powerflex Chest, Ab, and Shoulder workout. Doing level three reps and using a moderate heavy tension!

Look forward to talk to all of you and for you all to share your workouts! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flexerciseworkout.com
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20

My workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout   My workout EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 9:49 pm

My workout this week is consisting of the Flexerciseworkout's legs, arms and the Speed, Energy and Endurance running workout! Whew Razz It sure is a good one! flower I'm working level one on legs, level two on arms, and level three on speed, energy and endurance running workout. Using moderate light tension on the resistance exercises.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54

My workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout   My workout EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 10:07 pm

Looks like this is where we are posting workouts so I'll fill you all in. I am on the Chest, Abs, and Speed, Energy and Endurance workout this week. I'm also throwing in a few exercises from the shoulder and arms workouts! Doing level three with moderate heavy tension as well Smile
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

My workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout   My workout EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:31 am

Running... hmm yeah, haha I should probably try that sometime lol!

Well I'm probably going to follow the suggested eight week program.

Nice pics John and Jimmy! I'm going to have to get me one like that soon. Make sure to keep me motivated, I need it.

Thanks again for putting up the forum! geek
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

My workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout   My workout EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:53 am

Okay I kind of feel like an outcast, because I haven't really been working out. I don't have the student center, seeing schools out and I'm not buying a gym membership, so I actually am glad I was invited to this forum, because doing Powerflex seems like the thing on here. I may have to actually go through and read the book instead of just looking at the workout pictures though, because I'm not understanding exactly what kind of program to follow.

Some help here? Grizz2, what's the eight week thing? Forystek's any suggestions for a start? Question
Back to top Go down
John
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
John

Number of posts : 8

My workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout   My workout EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 5:02 pm

BillS11,
PowerFlex does seem perfect for you, especially seeing you have no gym to go to. I suggest you start with the chest workout a week, then do the chest & abs the next week, Then keep the chest workout and add what ever body part you want to develop with that! hope this helps.

Also, the great thing about working out is you can start today, then your out of that slacker I'm not doing anything category Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flexerciseworkout.com
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

My workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout   My workout EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 5:34 am

Not driving to the gym does save me an incredible amount of time. John has a good point. Also, I don't have to work around the gyms hours. Saves on gas money as well. Now I'm not cheap but driving to and back from the gym everyday (I like to workout almost daily) does use more gas than I want to spend! The price gym memberships are going at these days they should be paying for our gas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: My workout   My workout Empty

Back to top Go down

My workout
Page 1 of 1