POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flexercise Workout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Flexercise Workout Empty
PostSubject: The Flexercise Workout   Flexercise Workout EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 9:43 pm

Hello Ladies! I welcome you all to the forum. The Flexerciseworkout methods are for both men and women! Smile The women's version of PowerFlex is going to be released shortly. I welcome you all to ask questions and discuss your various kinds of workouts here. flower
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Flexercise Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexercise Workout   Flexercise Workout EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 am

Hey Jamee, thanks for the welcome. I am glad to say I'm back on the FlexerciseWorkout and seeing how I didn't make the time to workout as much as I would have liked to during the school year, I am glad I'm doing it now and I can already see and feel the difference. I love you

Do you usually follow the eight week program? Or do you mix and match like it gives the option to do? I'm doing a bit of everything right now and really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25

Flexercise Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexercise Workout   Flexercise Workout EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 5:46 pm

Hi fitnessgal9-

Its great to see you on this forum, and excited to workout!

If you are just starting Flexercise I recommend going through the entire program. You will be introduced to exercises that really work your body. Upon going through the course, then you will have certain exercises you want to stick with and do daily. For example; I do the panther flex every morning along with the dolphin flexes. These are good one to keep the bod toned and looking sharp. I also finish up my day with the camel trot. I find it to be a great stress release.

Let us know how your workout is going. Or any other questions.

--Julia
Back to top Go down
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20

Flexercise Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexercise Workout   Flexercise Workout EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 9:09 pm

The great thing about the FlexerciseWorkout is you can target any area you want to work but the way you can rotate the workouts you never have to go through a boring routine. It can always be new and working tremendously. Pages 13-15 of the PowerFlex book helps with this.

Also, I know with ladies a main section they always want to work or need the work on is their mid-section to legs. If this is your case, a good recommendation I will make is go through the first initial 8 weeks, but instead of the upperbody Chest workout for the entire period, put the Abdominal and Leg workouts in it's place, while each week rotating through the various body parts until you complete them. (Putting the upperbody Chest workout in the place where the legs or abs would fit initially) flower
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Flexercise Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexercise Workout   Flexercise Workout EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 5:18 am

Very good suggestion. Those are areas that I usually want to work! I love you I'm also learning all the various exercises and it is a great program. I was pretty sore the first few days but now I am getting over it. I am trying to also run everyday, and incorperating the cheetah dash into the camel trot at the end.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25

Flexercise Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexercise Workout   Flexercise Workout EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 12:34 am

Thats awesome-
keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flexercise Workout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexercise Workout   Flexercise Workout Empty

Back to top Go down

Flexercise Workout
Page 1 of 1