POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Sports

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
John

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Sports this Summer   Summer Sports EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 4:51 pm

Hey everone i was just wondering what kind of summer sports you are all all getting involved in, even if its just for fun in the park! I am playing alot of tennis, and am going to play some frizbe golf! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flexerciseworkout.com
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Hmmm, sports... does laying on a floatie in a pool getting a tan count as a sport? Cuz if it does that is mine. Haha. Probably volleyball, at the beach in the sand. That's always fun!
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 7:02 am

I'm going to be playing tennis. Our team recently won the VIC South Championship, I also won the Coach's Award and Most Improved Player award, along with Outstand Double Team award. Last year I was named the MVP, and as you can see I like playing tennis Very Happy I'm not trying to brag, but just showing how PowerFlex has been helping me in my sport. Give me the endurance and strength I need to carry on, even after playing 35 games straight! Whewwwww! It gets tiring. I'm glad I have a workout course that helps me go the distance!

And, Like Grizz, I'm going to play some volleyball at the beach in the sand! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:20 am

I had to laugh about DGrizz's comment about laying on a floatie in a pool and asking if it was considered a sport! lol!

Well seeing how it's the middle of July, I'll list what sports I have played so far this summer. Football, volleyball, golf, tennis, ping-pong, and frisbee. Smile I also have to say playing sports is a good way to stay in shape/be motivated to stay in shape. You usually don't see unhealthy, fat, lazy people playing sports...

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sports
Page 1 of 1