POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Summer Sports

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
John

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Sports this Summer   Summer Sports EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 4:51 pm

Hey everone i was just wondering what kind of summer sports you are all all getting involved in, even if its just for fun in the park! I am playing alot of tennis, and am going to play some frizbe golf! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flexerciseworkout.com
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:13 pm

Hmmm, sports... does laying on a floatie in a pool getting a tan count as a sport? Cuz if it does that is mine. Haha. Probably volleyball, at the beach in the sand. That's always fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 7:02 am

I'm going to be playing tennis. Our team recently won the VIC South Championship, I also won the Coach's Award and Most Improved Player award, along with Outstand Double Team award. Last year I was named the MVP, and as you can see I like playing tennis Very Happy I'm not trying to brag, but just showing how PowerFlex has been helping me in my sport. Give me the endurance and strength I need to carry on, even after playing 35 games straight! Whewwwww! It gets tiring. I'm glad I have a workout course that helps me go the distance!

And, Like Grizz, I'm going to play some volleyball at the beach in the sand! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:20 am

I had to laugh about DGrizz's comment about laying on a floatie in a pool and asking if it was considered a sport! lol!

Well seeing how it's the middle of July, I'll list what sports I have played so far this summer. Football, volleyball, golf, tennis, ping-pong, and frisbee. Smile I also have to say playing sports is a good way to stay in shape/be motivated to stay in shape. You usually don't see unhealthy, fat, lazy people playing sports...

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Summer Sports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Sports   Summer Sports Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Sports
Page 1 of 1