POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone   Welcome EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 9:03 pm

Jim Forystek here just welcoming all members. sunny

Last edited by on Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:22 am

Hey Mr. Forystek. We all would have loved to see you on the dorm! You should speak for one of our hall meetings next year.

I have a question for you, we've all seen how massively muscular you are, but I don't believe the book mentions anything about height or weight... could you fill us in? And what does a typical workout involve for you? farao
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 7:01 am

Thanks for the welcome Mr. Forystek, and please do fill us in and your information Cool
Back to top Go down
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 9:47 pm

Hey DGrizz and Bill,

First of all I would love to come speak at one of the meetings on your dorm. Young men need to stay fit and most of them lose it after their or during their college days! They need motivation and a great workout program! If you ever want me there just have Jimmy or John set it up.

If you want the full scoop read the intro for the PowerFlex book, but basically I developed this course to get a great build and to get ahead of the competition in football! It worked tremendously. I am currently 6'1 275 pounds. When developing this program and over the years my muscle size increased greatly and I kept getting stronger, and all I was doing was FlexerciseWorkout program I offer to you. No pills, drugs, machines, or weights. Just the methods I teach in PowerFlex. I was offered a full scholarship and wanted on a plane within two days to fly out to be the fullback for an east coast university that turns out many NFL players by the chancellor himself just upon my build alone. I am still today mistaked for a professional football player, Olympic weightlifter, a bodybuilder, professional wrestler, and it's all because of the FlexerciseWorkout program I developed, based simply on how the animals stay fit and their movements.

If you want to know what a typical workout looks like for me, I made level three the exact number of reps I did to get my physique. Now whether you want a big muscular physique like a bull elk, or a lean tone, fit physique like a panther, it all depends on the tension and resistance you use when doing your exercises.

For Health and Fitness,

--Jim
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 6:17 am

Wow Mr. Forystek, that's awesome! I knew you were big, but 275... VERY IMPRESSIVE! I guess it's hard to say you can't gain mass without weights on those statistics, and also even on the builds of your sons! I really enjoy the pump and feeling of my muscles when I get done with a workout. Anybody else know what I'm talking about?? They feel big and good, and the next day they feel rock hard. Hoping to get as big as the Forystek's! farao

Another question for you Mr. Forystek, how much resistance do you use to get so big? I'm doing a pretty heavy resistance now, but not where I'm shaking or straining. Just to where it feels good. I doubt I'll ever be able to match your size, but I am just curious...
Back to top Go down
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 9:15 pm

Hey Grizz,

My advice to you would be to find a GOOD resistance level. I always use a good resistance, but the thing is STAY CONSISTANT. Some people want to get big and buff overnight. It all doesn't happen in one day. But EVERYDAY counts. If you workout one day then quit for a month then another day then quit for a week, then another day then take two weeks off, you will not see the results you want.

Another thing is don't resist and tense so hard you start to shake and strain. TRAIN don't STRAIN! and don't get lazy where you just go through the motions. Make sure you find the medium, and stick with it. Be faithful, and each week you'll see yourself looking better and feeling better. Remain faithful. Remember, never never quit. Your body will thank you a million times over! The results are awesome, it just takes you to put in a little time to achieve them!

So, no matter what the resistance level your on, remain faithful sunny
Back to top Go down
jmac
jmac

Number of posts : 2

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: welcome   Welcome EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 3:25 am

Big Jim
i am getting into doing the powerflex workout and so far so good, i love it that its all about body resistance and no weights needed. now i see that that your wife and daughters also do powerflex so i was wondering if the womens workout differs from the mens. the reason i'm wondering is because my sister is getting married this summer and you know how ladies are, gotta look good on the big day and i told her that women can also do powerflex but i didn't know if it involved different workouts.
thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hisdoctrines.blogspot.com
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 6:47 am

Hey Jmac,

Yes PowerFlex is for women as well. It is all part of the FlexerciseWorkout program. The only thing that differs from the girls to the guys is the number of repetitions for each exercise. Your welcome to also ask the women if they vary anything else. The asking the ladies topics is not just for women, you can get their imput and help your sister out. I think your doing a great thing. Health and fitness is what people need! Keep up the good work.

-Jim-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask Author Jim Forystek-
Jump to: