POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Lastest News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

The Lastest News Empty
PostSubject: The Lastest News   The Lastest News EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 5:57 pm

Hey Jimmy, John and Jed, just wondering what's the latest news with you three.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

The Lastest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lastest News   The Lastest News EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 8:35 pm

Hey Sammy!

Well what you should know is the Forystek's are always up to something! Whether it's modeling shoots, promotional shoots, new products, or just having alot of fun playing video games while snacking late at night! Powerflex has a lot of things in store and we've all been doing great and things are going good! Smile Right now we are back into the phase of school and football, so that's keeping me busy along with my workouts and homework. How is everything going with you, workouts, etc? I see you've worked your way up to 50 pushups in a row now, congradulations! It's amazing to see the great progress one is making and the transformation of their body! Keep it up. cyclops

-Jimmy-
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

The Lastest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lastest News   The Lastest News EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 6:46 am

Hey just checking in to see how everyone's doing. I know the site was down for a while, but it's back up and running I got my email a day or two ago and looking to see you all back on here posting again! Smile
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

The Lastest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lastest News   The Lastest News EmptySat Oct 27, 2007 11:13 pm

hey guys! I've actually just got back onto Powerflex regularly about a week ago. I was busy busy busy, where I would only do a little here and a little there, not keeping quite consistant.

I've been doing it regularly and alot for the past week and a half, and i like how hard and pumped up/big my muscles feel! I forgot the feeling for a while. Just wanted to say I'm back and keeping active. How's everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lastest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lastest News   The Lastest News Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lastest News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask PowerFlex's Models-
Jump to: