POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Popular is Powerflex?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

How Popular is Powerflex? Empty
PostSubject: How Popular is Powerflex?   How Popular is Powerflex? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:35 am

Hey Big Jim, I am just wondering how popular Powerflex is? I see that on your website you have testimonies from many different countries, so I assume it's a wordwide program? But when I hear of like Bowflex, or Taebow, etc. it seems like the general public knows what it is... so I am just curious to how popular Powerflex is/is going to be?

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How Popular is Powerflex?   How Popular is Powerflex? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 6:46 am

Hey Sammy,

I found this post on one of Big Jim's other forums, and it's about how popular Powerflex is... hope you enjoy it Smile

The popularity of PowerFlex is beginning to swell not only in the U.S. but around the world. I would like to encourage everyone with these amazing reports. Doing an Amazon book search under health and fitness in the BEST SELLERS list in the Aerobics catagory heres how PowerFlex Stands up. Remember these are all on the BEST SELLERS listings:
JAPAN # 1
FRANCE #3
ENGLAND #6
ESTONIA #1
GERMANY #8
CANADA #8
UNITED STATES #26
AUSTRALIA #5
Also the POWERFLEX DVD is listed in the BARNES & NOBLE best sellers list at #6 under Health and Fitness.
My friends PowerFlex is ahead of many major fitness books like Work-out For Dummies, Pilates, Celebrity Workouts etc...It's in the top 10 best sellers in 6 foreign countries and in 2 of the countries it's at NUMBER 1. Thank you every body for spreading the word - Don't be surprised if you get a call from me asking you for your testimony and some shots of you for an infomercial- the timing is now just about right! Thanks again!
-Jim Forystek-
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How Popular is Powerflex?   How Popular is Powerflex? EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 5:56 pm

Oh wow, that's pretty impressive. So It looks like it's even more popular in foreign lands than in the us. Congradulations Big Jim
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How Popular is Powerflex?   How Popular is Powerflex? EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:48 pm

That just proves you have to believe in your program Sammy! We all who do it know it works like a charm and it seems to be catching on fast! Smile Congradulations on the high numbers Powerflex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Popular is Powerflex?   How Popular is Powerflex? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Popular is Powerflex?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask Author Jim Forystek-
Jump to: