POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supplements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Supplements Empty
PostSubject: Supplements   Supplements EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:34 pm

Hey Big Jim,

I am wondering what are your opinions on supplements? I know it seems like almost everyone nowdays are on some kind of supplement if they are working out. Any form of creatine seems to be big. What are your thoughts on supplements and would you recommend any? To be honest I think all these supplements are pushing active people closer and closer to taking steroids and over the years we've all seen the horrors involved with steroids, from open heart surgury to people falling over dead at young ages. If it pushes anyone toward steroids I would say don't start on even the small stuff. Looking forward to your reply.

Dan G--
Back to top Go down
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supplements   Supplements EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 2:26 am

Hey DGrizz2,
Thanks for posting. I think you hit the nail right on the head! Vitamins are great like vitamin C, A, D etc... but I don't reccomend any of this muscle building supplements at all ESPECIALLY CREATINE!!!
That's why so many athletes are dehydrating and end up pulling so many muscles---The Creatine takes the water out of your system and puts it in the muscle- people say yea look at me but all it is is that their muscles are water logged which leads to injury and when the muscle now tears it takes way more effort and time to heal- it's not healthy or productive it actually hinders you from what you are trying to accomplish!
And your right it just brings them a step closer to trusting to an outside chemical to bring them strength instead of the working of the muscles which is real strength!
-Big Jim-
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supplements   Supplements EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 6:26 am

Hey Grizz,

I agree, with muscle enhancing supplements one usually leads to the next and before you know it it has gone out of control. You DO NOT need ANY supplements to get a great build. I've never used or taken supplements to aid in obtaining my physique or to help me with my workouts. Smile Things that are good for you though are vitamins, and nutritional supplements! Smile I know purity products offer a lot of good all natural supplements like vitamins and also fruits and vegetables!
Naturally is the way to do it! It's results and a physique that LASTS!

--Jimmy--
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supplements   Supplements EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:31 am

That's impressive Jimmy. When people think of working out sometimes people just assume they are 'on something' like creatines, proteins, etc. Maybe that's more with weightlifting, but still, you have a really great body for not taking the supplements and getting it from Powerflex! Good job! I am really impressed.

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supplements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supplements   Supplements Empty

Back to top Go down

Supplements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask Author Jim Forystek-
Jump to: