POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gaining strength and muscle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Gaining strength and muscle Empty
PostSubject: Gaining strength and muscle   Gaining strength and muscle EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:30 am

Hey Jim,

First of all I have a quick question. Do you mind if I call you Jim? I noticed a few calling you Mr. Forystek, Author Forystek, and Big Jim. What do you prefer?

My second question is after doing the resistance exercises for a while, do you notice yourself gaining strength so you can put more resistance into your exercises therefore having your strength and muscle increase? Is this the correct process in how the resistance exercises work for you after doing them?

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Gaining strength and muscle   Gaining strength and muscle EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 3:02 am

Hey Sammy,
It's great to see you posting! Most people refer to me as "Big Jim" and that's what I'm usually called by. You will definitely see and feel yourself gaining strength as you do your PowerFlexes and you will be able to put more resistance into the exercises, but you don't need to go overboard and try to resist as hard as you can, keep it sensible and ALWAYS REMEMBER TRAIN DON'T STRAIN! Thanks for the post.
-Big Jim-
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Gaining strength and muscle   Gaining strength and muscle EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 9:59 pm

Well I think your name 'Big Jim' fits you well. You look very big and muscular! And I'll remember to train and not to strain. I noticed with these type of resistance exercises it's alot harder to strain yourself, then with weightlifting it seems alot easier. Like even physically straining a muscle. I guess from all that added stress and pressure you mentioned in your other post. I think you are doing a good work, keeping fit and healthy while informing other people, and staying SAFE while doing it.

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Gaining strength and muscle   Gaining strength and muscle EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Your right sammy. =)

good to see you on here.

julia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining strength and muscle   Gaining strength and muscle Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaining strength and muscle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask Author Jim Forystek-
Jump to: