POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What about Weights?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

What about Weights? Empty
PostSubject: What about Weights?   What about Weights? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 4:51 am

Hey Author Forystek. Powerflex seems to be pretty sweet. Your results are very impressive! I can't wait to learn more about it. I see on here alot about no weights. Do you recommend any type of weightlifting? Have you ever worked with them? How do the results of Powerflex compare to the results of weightlifting? I've seen some pretty buff people who lifted weights, but then again you and your sons look pretty buff also, and all you use is bodyweight exercises? Looking forward to hearing back from you!

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What about Weights?   What about Weights? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 3:29 am

Hey Sammy,
It's good to hear from you! Weight lifting is detrimental to your overall health. Look at any one who has lifted weights for any length of time and you will notice they have severe JOINT PAIN and also BACK PAIN , their elbows ,hips, knees, ankles, shoulders etc.. end up stiff and have trouble moving. It's what I refer to as BUSTED UP WEIGHTLIFTERS SYNDROME. The vertibra of your spine are seperated by cushioned disc's which are filled with fluid which keep your spine which is the electrical powerplant for your whole body flexible moveable and energetic. As you lift weights you begin to squish and flatten these cushioned disc's which deflate and what your left with is bone rubbing on bone and excruciating PAIN!
PowerFlexing puts no added weight on the spine or joints, it uses the bodies own energy and ability to flex, resist, push, pull, twist, bend, and stretch to give you a HEALTHY WORKOUT that blows weightlifting right out of the water!!!
Here's how PowerFlex stands up against weight-lifting---when you do a push-up your lifting (without putting unatural harmful pressure on the joints and tendons) 65% of your body weight--- now just for mathamatics sake even though it's 65% let's just say it's 50% so that if you weigh 200lbs. every time you do a push-up your lifting 50% of your body weight 100 lbs. Now if you do 100 push-ups you've just lifted 10,000 lbs. Yes you read it right 10,000 lbs.! Now let's say a very strong weight lifter can bench 600 lbs. well if he benched 600 lbs. 10 times he only lifted 6,000 lbs. where-as the push-up doer lifted 10,000 lbs.! WOW isn't that something!
When ever some one asks me how much can you bench I always respond by saying I can do 100 push-ups how Many can you Do?!
Thanks for the Post!
-Big Jim-
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What about Weights?   What about Weights? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 9:53 pm

Hey Big Jim. That is very true. I guess that most younger kids today don't realize they are harming their body in the long run. It wears down and like you said, when they are old they are busted up and can't move very good. Even with old sports players, they seem to be old and over the hill and can't do much when they are 40's 50's.
I know a few of my parents friends who used to be big into weightlifting and now they are only in their early 50's and they complain alot and can't move good. And all you hear them talk about is what they used to do, and it's like they can't do anything physical now. I don't ever want to get like that.
Big Jim, do you know anyone who does Powerflex and is around that age? And what is their performance like? Do older people do this course? Or is it more for younger people?

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What about Weights?   What about Weights? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:27 pm

Sammy,

You don't have to be old to suffer from weightlifting. I know personally and have friends who have had bad injuries and they are in their teens. One of my friends tore their pec really bad from benchpressing. He couldn't workout for a long time. Another tore a muscle in his shoulder and had to have surgury. Espeically with Big Jim talking about the back pain, this is huge with alot of weightlifters and you see it alot in sports. Look at Randy Moss a few years back when he got big on his weight lifting program, he always complained about his lower back pain and he hasn't seemed the same since. Just look at the awesome builds Big Jim and his sons have, and it's all from no weights. I don't think you need anymore evidence. Smile Not only them though but many other people have and are getting great builds with weightless techniques.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about Weights?   What about Weights? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about Weights?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask Author Jim Forystek-
Jump to: