POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Traveling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Traveling   Traveling EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:44 pm

Hey Mr. Forystek,

Do you workout as much when you're traveling as you do when your at home? I know Powerflex can be done basically anywhere, but when you're gone on business or at a hotel, do your workouts differ at all? Do you still keep up just as hard?
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 6:08 am

Hey Grizz,

I noticed often when we travel sometimes I do more working out then at home. In a hotel room especially with my brothers we will all workout together. Most often we do late night workouts after we go for a swim. Comes in really handy seeing that alot of pools/fitness rooms close at 10pm and that's just when we are finishing our swim, so then we go back to the room workout and watch some tv and maybe order a pizza. Hotel fitness rooms often don't have much to offer. It's usually just a tredmill and maybe a stairclimber. Sometimes a little weightmachine but it's usually crappy. Talk about coming in handy for traveling, especially when we go the beaches for a week or two! No excuse for saying oh my equipment is at home, or the place I'm staying doesn't have a facility with machines/weights. Glad to say I can take my workout with me wherever i go! elephant
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 5:34 pm

I noticed a huge deal Powerflex was aawesome to have with me when i was on my vacation! It's awesome! Never used to do a workout on vacation and would always want to hit the gym hard when I got back because usually you lost a bit of shape for slacking and eating for a few weeks, glad to say I've maintained my build and didn't have to be a fat slacker!! Thanks Jim Forystek and Powerflex
Back to top Go down
Jim
PowerFlex Author
PowerFlex Author
Jim

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Hey DG,

As a matter of fact, I workout just as much when I travel as I do when I am home. That's the great thing about the PowerFlex workout and the Flexercise methods is you can do it ANYWHERE at ANYTIME! It's fun, works great, and results are excellent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling   Traveling Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask Author Jim Forystek-
Jump to: