POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resistance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Question   Resistance EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 6:20 am

Okay guys, I shot this question out your dad, but how much resistance do you use? Does it make a great deal of difference if I go way more or less? I would like to say I'm right in the middle with a good level but I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance   Resistance EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:39 am

Hey DGrizz,

I use a moderate heavy resistance. It's enough to really feel the muscles working, but I go through the exercises at a good pace. I don't go really hard, straining and shaking, like I've seen many people do. It takes me maybe 3-6 full seconds per rep depending what exercise I am doing.

You will really feel the difference if you go with a light resistance or heavy resistance. You can experiment around to find what suits you best. It all depends on what your trying to achieve. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance   Resistance EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:17 pm

Hey Grizzzly!

A solid resistance where you can feel your muscles getting a good pump and workout is the key! Somedays you might slightly vary the resistance/tension, but maintain it and keep consistant and I'm sure you've already started to see results. monkey The DVD helps ALOT to show how a good repitition looks.
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance   Resistance EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:24 am

I have a question about the resistance exercises. Have you noticed after doing an exercise for a while that you are getting stronger and able to put more resistance in then you could before making yourself gain more strength and muscle? I think this is a question I would also like to ask the Author.

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance   Resistance EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 4:44 am

Hey Sammy,

Yes you do gain strength after doing a certain workout for a period of time. That's the great thing about the body. It responds to what you are doing and gets stronger and adapts. Before long you'll notice your muslces getting bigger and more defined and when you do your workout you can feel yourself getting stronger and gaining muscle strength/mass. All depending on what you are trying to achieve. Just remain consistant and continue to do your workouts and the results are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resistance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance   Resistance Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask PowerFlex's Models-
Jump to: