POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Animals?

Go down 
+4
DGrizz2
Julia
John
FloCarson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Animal   Favorite Animals? EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 6:18 am

I am a big animal fan and just curious to what pet people like the best. A cute little puppy has to be my favorite. Any other animal lovers out there?
Back to top Go down
John
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
John

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 1:21 am

I would say a chimp, spidermonky or gorilla!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flexerciseworkout.com
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 1:42 am

Not really pet material, but i love white tigers. As for pets...fish. they are cool to look at and you cant smell 'em. lol. flower
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 6:26 am

Haha a spidermonkey or gorilla John? That's AWESOME!! pig I think you may be going a bit overboard for a pet though. A gorilla might tear down your house, you better have a really big cage! lol!

As for me... hmm I'd have to say a pretty cool dog would do the trick. If he poops in my house I might have to get like Julia and turn to one that doesn't smell bad. I guess when it comes to animals we people don't like cleaning up their messes, but they are still cool.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 2:06 pm

Dont get me wrong. i love dogs. Smile i am actually dog sitting as we speak; a beautiful great dane. What an awesome creature. She is a good dog. Not to mention the excecise we get as we walk with them. flower
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 4:40 am

I like cats and dogs. Some birds are pretty cool...I have an African Grey Parrot, which is one of the most talkative birds. He's a pretty cool bird considering he'll have a complete conversation with himself when no one is in the room, he pretty much mimicks everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:51 pm

Well seeing this is a fitness forum about a workout based upon how animals workout, I think I'm going to say all the animals are really awesome! I may not want them all as pets, because a rhino and giraffee would take up a lot of space, eat alot, and may do a lot of other things. lol!

But overall I think all animals are very fun to watch and look at. I like going to the zoo and checking out all the sweet looking and different animals. And because I am getting buff on a workout based upon movements of animals I will say most all animals I like! Smile Thank you Flexercise Workout. And remember, Bring out the Animal in You! Smile elephant
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:42 am

Yeah! I was wondering what the whole animal theme was all about. That REALLY does make the course all that more unique and cool. Animals rock! I like big cats, like the Lion, king of the jungle. Suspect

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 9:51 pm

Hey Sammy!

Good point you raise. Animals are awesome, and their strength is sweet! I like doing each exercise and thinking of the animal the movements they are related after. I find when teaching young kids the course they remember all the better how to do the exercises because they remember animals. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Animals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Animals?   Favorite Animals? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Animals?
Page 1 of 1