POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Jed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Hey Jed Empty
PostSubject: For Jed   Hey Jed EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:35 am

Hey Jed, when are you coming to Liberty? You PowerFlex as much as Jim and John do? If I'm still around when you get there we'll have to workout together! Later bro. farao
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

Hey Jed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jed   Hey Jed EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 10:01 pm

Hey, well I am going into my senior year this fall, so It would be Fall of 2008 when I entered college.

Yes, I love doing PowerFlex also. It produces great results. That's why we all love doing it so much and share it with others, great fast results that stay! Can't beat that Smile

Yeah it'd be cool to workout with you. I'm helping this one guy workout right now this summer and I'm training him. It's fun to workout with new people and see their development.
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Hey Jed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jed   Hey Jed EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:12 am

Hey Jed. I believe that is your tennis racket around your neck. What is it you are holding in your hands?

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

Hey Jed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jed   Hey Jed EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:45 pm

Well I believe it has something to do with tennis. Am i right Jed?? Smile Hard work pays off!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Hey Jed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jed   Hey Jed EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 7:15 am

Jed's on summer vacation and he is always out doing something active, from playing tennis, to working out, to playing concerts or just jammin' on his electric bass guitar.

Those are two awards from this years tennis team he is holding. He actually won five this year, but couldn't hold them all. I think they are the MVP and Coaches award he is holding Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Jed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Jed   Hey Jed Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Jed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask PowerFlex's Models-
Jump to: