POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack   Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 5:31 pm

All those out there with a six pack, especially Jimmy, how long did it take to you obtain your six pack and what do you do to maintain it?

Now I've heard people say oh it's just genetics, but I don't really buy that at all. Especially seeing Jimmy's abs in the Powerflex book, they look like mini mountains on his stomach. How long do you work at it? Do you have to work just as hard to maintain them as you did to first obtain them?

Looking for all your responses.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack   Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 6:18 pm

Hey Bill,

I agree. People who just claim "it's genetics" aren't giving the credit due to the people who worked hard at obtaining their six packs and physiques. Now granted there is many people out there who "cheat" and hurt themselves by getting on steroids. There are many people out there who deserve credit for earning their good builds. That's what we are all about. We offer a great workout to obtain a great looking build.

I see in your workout section that you have been doing the Chest and Ab workout along with some running. Great workout to being working with and looking great. I achieved my abs when I was younger. I set out one time to achieve great abs, and said it to myself that I'm going to have abs. So I got my dad's workout (PowerFlex) aka Flexercise Workout, and in no time my abs were evident. Maintaining isn't hard at all, if you keep a workout going. I always am active and running, and workingout, and it'll keep them there and working. Even if you are not doing the ab workout everyweek, there are other exercises where they are getting work. Just make sure to keep the ab workout in your rotation, and maintainance is really easy.
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack   Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 am

Okay. I'm pretty sure that a six pack is what every guy dreams of, and quite sure I've seen several ladies drooling over guys with abs. So how long are you saying it would take a regular guy, who doesn't have them to have them show up where it's obvious they have a six pack? How do you rate your powerflex ab workout against other ones?

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack   Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 4:54 am

Sammy,

If you aren't in bad shape and don't have a lot of excess flab on your belly it shouldn't take one very long to obtain nice abs. The thing is remain consistant.

As far as quality, I have to rate the Powerflex ab workout as one of the best if not THE best ab workout out there. It works great, feels great, results come quickly, and I've done other ab workouts because being on various sports teams and atheletics and the other programs just don't cut it.

Here's the big thing though. Lets say something outrageous how long it would take you to get a sixpack. Lets say it would take you one full year, it sounds crazy, like no way, not worth it. Here's the thing. If you didn't do anything for that year, the year is still going to pass. Reguardless if you are working out or not trying to get your sixpack or not, the year is going to come and go. And you can either say to yourself, man i wish i would have worked out cuz i could look great by now and have a sixpack and everything, or you can have worked out remain constant and faithful and say WOW look at these awesome results!!

Now of course that is an extreme case, but with some people it would take a longer time to get in good shape because they didn't get in the bad shape they are in now overnight, so they aren't going to get out of the horrible shape they are in overnight. With PowerFlex you are going to feel results the next day and start seeing results within a week. We trained and worked with many many people and they are all more than pleased with the results and quickness Powerflex produces. And it's ALL natural using your own bodies resistance and strength! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack   Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:40 am

Great Inspiration Jimmy! You know I don't think I've ever looked at it like that before. And I don't think most people do either. It's so very true that the year is going to come and go might as well enjoy what you've done instead of complain of what you COULD HAVE done! Very wise statement I like it! And I am pretty sure it just motivated me even moreee! Yipppeee! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack   Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm

Hey Sammy!

Glad to hear! Motivation is ESSENTIAL thing when it comes to working out and staying fit. Anybody could have the best workout, most knowledge and everything at their access, but if they have no motivation, and don't put in the work they wont be getting any results. Keep motivated and stay at it! Your body will in return thank you a million times over and over again as Author Big Jim says! Smile

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack   Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

Obtaining and Maintaining a Six Pack
Page 1 of 1