POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chest exercises

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Chest exercises Empty
PostSubject: Chest exercises   Chest exercises EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:04 pm

Hey, I am wondering about the chest exercises, all but the pushup. Do you resist on the way down and the way up? It really sounds like you do in the Bear Flex, but the Eagle, Gorilla and the Elk Flex I'm not sure. Just want to make sure I'm doing them correct. Thanks Smile

-Sammy
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Chest exercises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest exercises   Chest exercises EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:53 pm

Hey Sammy, I don't know if you have the DVD or not, but it is very clear that the Bear Flex is the only one where you apply resistant on the way down and up. On the three other ones, after you get to the bottom, resistance stops it and starts over again at the top.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Chest exercises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest exercises   Chest exercises EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 9:37 am

Hey Sammy,

Grizz said it right. All but Bear Flex I you resist only on the way down. You then reset to the top and do it over again. The Bear you have resistance both on the way up and the way down, you then can breifly relax at the bottom, and then start over again.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chest exercises Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chest exercises   Chest exercises Empty

Back to top Go down

Chest exercises
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask About a Specific Exercise-
Jump to: