POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself   New Member EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:16 am

Hey everyone. I'll just act like you're all my friends and you can call me DGrizz! I was in the same dorm building as the Forystek models!! farao

I think it's fair to say, that if you lived with them you were introduced to PowerFlex somehow! I just have to say thanks. I'm getting into it more this summer, and even though I may have slacked off a bit during the year because of exams and homework, I'm looking for motivated from this forum to keep me working out!

THANKS GUYS FOR PUTTING THIS UP!! A forum with people I personally know. That's sweet!
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:45 am

Hey I am Billy. I love working out. I like to use weights, but then I met Jimmy... and I have to admit, Powerflex really is a good workout. I couldn't believe I was actually sore after just one workout. And Jimmy gave me a free book! Very Happy Now that's a deal. Although I still use weights from time to time, I still do Powerflex sometimes as well, but hey free access to the Layhaye Student Center, so you can't blame me Jimmy!

I love to talk about working out so I was invited here, so I hope it's a blast, and like DGrizz2 said I hope it helps keep me motivated. Hope that's good enough for an intro?

Also, I was dorming with Jimmy before John was at LU, but I bet working out with the Forystek's is quite a treat. They are hard to keep up with bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-05

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 5:31 am

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about the forum feel free to message me.
Back to top Go down
https://flexerciseworkout.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: WELCOME :: Introduce Yourself Here-
Jump to: