POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself   New Member EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:16 am

Hey everyone. I'll just act like you're all my friends and you can call me DGrizz! I was in the same dorm building as the Forystek models!! farao

I think it's fair to say, that if you lived with them you were introduced to PowerFlex somehow! I just have to say thanks. I'm getting into it more this summer, and even though I may have slacked off a bit during the year because of exams and homework, I'm looking for motivated from this forum to keep me working out!

THANKS GUYS FOR PUTTING THIS UP!! A forum with people I personally know. That's sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 6:45 am

Hey I am Billy. I love working out. I like to use weights, but then I met Jimmy... and I have to admit, Powerflex really is a good workout. I couldn't believe I was actually sore after just one workout. And Jimmy gave me a free book! Very Happy Now that's a deal. Although I still use weights from time to time, I still do Powerflex sometimes as well, but hey free access to the Layhaye Student Center, so you can't blame me Jimmy!

I love to talk about working out so I was invited here, so I hope it's a blast, and like DGrizz2 said I hope it helps keep me motivated. Hope that's good enough for an intro?

Also, I was dorming with Jimmy before John was at LU, but I bet working out with the Forystek's is quite a treat. They are hard to keep up with bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-05

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 5:31 am

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions about the forum feel free to message me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flexerciseworkout.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1