POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Holiday

Go down 
4 posters

What is everyone's favorite holiday and why?
Christmas
Favorite Holiday Vote_lcap50%Favorite Holiday Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Thanksgiving
Favorite Holiday Vote_lcap17%Favorite Holiday Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Halloween
Favorite Holiday Vote_lcap0%Favorite Holiday Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Labor Day
 0% [ 0 ]
4th of July
Favorite Holiday Vote_lcap17%Favorite Holiday Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Memorial Day
 0% [ 0 ]
Easter
Favorite Holiday Vote_lcap16%Favorite Holiday Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Valentines Day
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Favorite Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Holiday   Favorite Holiday EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 8:19 pm

Hey everyone,

This being the holiday season, I just wanted to know what everyones favorite holiday is, and why? I really like Christmas along with Thanksgiving, because Thanksgiving seems to set the mood for Christmas, and it's such a great atmosphere, alot of people seem happier, it's fun, there is great treats and food. It is a wonderful time of the year to me. santa
Back to top Go down
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Favorite Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Holiday   Favorite Holiday EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 9:57 pm

I like Thanksgiving. It always makes me reflect on everything I have and to be Thankful for it. It reminds me of the pilgrims who didn't have much, yet set aside a day to be thankful. Also, because I love the turkey, pumpkin pies, and all the fixings that go along with the great Thanksgiving meal. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Favorite Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Holiday   Favorite Holiday EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 8:47 am

You can't beat the fireworks and freedom of the great country of the US of A! Smile

-Sammy
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Favorite Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Holiday   Favorite Holiday EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:52 am

Thanksgiving is a great holiday, because like FloCarson said, you can reflect and give God thanks for everything you DO have. It's a time to be thankful from the little things in everyday life, to the major things in life.

But I think one of the great holidays out there is Easter. It signifies the glorioius ressurection of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior of this world. He came down to earth, was born of a virgin, lived a perfect, sinless life and then went and died on the cross, sheding his sinless blood for our sins. Three days later he victoriously ROSE FROM THE DEAD, proving all he said and taught was true and that he was the true Son of God. All who come to him in forgivness and believing he is who he said he was, (Lord and Savior, the Son of God) have their sins washed away, and they have guarenteed eternal life with God, and do not have to pay for their own sins. That my friend is truly AWESOME and something to be very, very thankful for.

-Jimmy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Holiday   Favorite Holiday Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Holiday
Page 1 of 1