POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

KEEP FIT!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: KEEP FIT!!   Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:53 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to encourage you to all keep working out and staying fit. This time of the year the weather gets less nice outside, no more strolling the beaches or pools, baggy clothes are brought out, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years are all approaching fast. Make sure you keep up working out and maintaining not only your good looking physiques but keep healthy and fit. Don't let the season start where you just enjoy all the good food for the Holidays while you are thinking how much fat you are going to gain from it, but instead keep working out so not only will you be able to enjoy ALOT of food, but you wont feel guilty and you'll say hey I'm going to have an EXTRA plate because I have been putting the work all week/month/year long! Smile Enjoy your workouts and stay fit and trim and healthy.

Don't wait until January 1st to realize, WOW I need to get back to working out. Don't wait until you step on the scale and realize how many pounds you've put on from slacking off and eating while not exercising over the holidays, but instead realize it NOW and you'll keep a fit, healthy, good looking body all the way through this time of the year! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: KEEP FIT!!   Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:10 pm

Great Advice and very inspiring. Do you change around your workout at all this time of the year? I know it's getting colder and such. Do you still go running outside?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model

PostSubject: Re: KEEP FIT!!   Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:21 am

Hey Flo,

I usually keep similar workout rotations throughout the year. The exercises and routines change up with what I am working out and targeting at the time. I usually don't let the weather keep me from running. I've went out when it was freezing and snowing, with a few layers, gloves, hat and scarf. I love running and workingout, and I try not to let things like the weather hold me back. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: KEEP FIT!!   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:55 am

Hey Bro, to be honest I think at all times of the year is a good challenge to be fit. It's easy to slip and slide and slack off. The excuse is always "Too Busy" but then how do we find all the time to watch TV, movies, play video games, do much meaningless, unprofitable things, yet we 'claim' to be too busy. It's just a motivational factor, and being fit year round for a healthy body and overall fitness level is amazing. You are right with what you always say, not only will it give you an amazing physique but it'll increase and give you overall fitness. Smile Thanks Powerflex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model

PostSubject: Re: KEEP FIT!!   Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:46 am

That is very true Sammy! We always need to find ways to be motivated and stay active to achieve that overall health and fitness level, because it can be easy to slack off at any time of the year. Although this time is a big time for most people, because holidays, lots of food, candy, snacks, etc. But with Powerflex they can do it ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, so there is no excuse to say you didn't have your equipment, or your gym, because the Powerflex workout uses your bodies own resistance and bodyweight to stay fit and achieve a powerful, sleek, tone, buff, healthy, or whatever body type you are looking for! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KEEP FIT!!   

Back to top Go down

KEEP FIT!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: General Topics :: Weekly Workouts-
Jump to: