POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hey Guys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biggiefry

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Hey Guys!   Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:00 pm

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I was sick for like a week. My dad was looking at some stuff and he saw that Big Jim was a baptist preacher! I didn't know that! My dad is a baptist preacher also and I thought that was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:55 am

Yeah I think that is cool also. People need to be preached the truth. Jesus Christ is that truth! Smile It takes a lot of will and dedication to be a preacher and it's great to see people preaching the Word of God and truth to this world which greatly needs it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:50 am

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biggiefry

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: It's me again   Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:56 pm

Hey Jimmy! I heard that your going to Liberty University. Im going to be taking online courses from there till next year and will be checking it out next year. Is it a pretty good university?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:37 am

Hey Jake,

Yeah it's a good Christian school. They stand for the right principles and preach and teach. Every professor is a Christian. I am actually graduating this year. I am a senior and I will be done in May. I also have taken courses DLP. The professors are good and I like the classes. Johnny also goes here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys!   

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask PowerFlex's Models-
Jump to: