POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Help!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Help!   Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:50 pm

So, I would like to lose 5 pounds or more in a week and a half! Any suggestions? ...I've been doing Flexercise and going for walks everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Help!   Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:37 am

Hey FitnessGirl!

I'm not sure where the women are currently, but I hope you don't mind me putting in my advice. Now it all depends on your body type and how much excess weight you have to lose. With people with much excess, what you are doing now sounds like the perfect plan and it would be easy to lose 5 pounds in a week and a half. If you are pretty much fit and just have a little excess, I would suggest to keep maintaining what you are doing, but concentrate a little more on the areas you want to lose in, whether putting in a few more reps into that area, or going for a longer walk, or both.

Also what you are eating, but much more important what you are drinking is a huge factor. Keep off the fatty, greasy, deep fried foods, lay off the soda-pop, sugar drinks, and stay on healthier baked food, wheat/whole grain breads, fruits, vegetables and remember MINIMUM of 8 glasses/bottles of pure drinking water daily. If you are working out it should be more. Water helps flush out your system and helps lubricate and put back into it what it NEEDS!

So if it's a rush order on those 5 pounds you want, add a few reps to the areas you are trying to slim down/and or go for a longer brisk walk, and get plenty of healthy food, cut out the bad eats and drinks, and drink PLENTY of quality water Smile

--Jimmy--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Help!   Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:29 pm

Thanks Jim for filling in. But i would say if you wanna lose weight that quickly do the speed energy and endurance course everyday! the sprints are an awesome workout, and give it your all. You can do it! also drink lots of water! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Help!   Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:30 pm

Yup- i second that notion. remember to be consistant too. When you are wanting to slack off and sit on the couch, pump up some good music and try to stick with your workout

best wishes, and please check back with us. I want to kow your progress =)

julia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Help!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:17 am

Hey, thanks for the advice...it is definitly working and I've already lost 1 pound!! Thanks again! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Help!   Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:49 pm

Wonderful. It aways helps when others are cheering you on. we'll do our best to stay in touch. keep us posted on your progress.

--julia--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help!   

Back to top Go down

Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask the Women of Flexercise-
Jump to: