POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Advice for a new woman Flexerciser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:19 pm

Hello,

I am just interested in what advice you would offer to a women who wants to get on the Flexercise workout who's never tried it before? What makes it worth giving it that shot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:00 pm

It's the excitment of trying something new!!! Cool Flexercise is a great program to start on, because you can listen to your body and do a workout that is suitable for you! You know when your body is getting tired and you also know when you can work a little harder. With Powerflex you can put as much resistance or as little as you want and start to shape and tone your muscles. You can also switch up the routine and keep it new and fresh!!! You should def get this product esp with summer already here! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:20 am

Not too sound like a critic, but can't you vary anyworkout? What gives it the 'edge' over the other workouts? With resistance and things you described? I know Flexercise is a great workout, but with weights you can vary weight, and with like other workouts you sort of can usually vary how hard you work? Like I said, I know Flexercise is great and I love it, and the whole body resistance and the methods you use are wonderful, but I have friends, (skeptics) who I think would take advice a little better from someone who knows the course a little better than I...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:13 am

Any follow ups on this post? Just curious? Julia maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:56 pm

Well flexercise is great for women on the go. women who are determined to be successful with thier career, women in school, or women with children. The reason being and why i love flexercise so much is you can do it anywhere. I did it in my dormroom in college, and now that i am single and working on my career, with little time to spare, i can still stay in shape, and see results by doing flexercise.

in answer to your question, yes you can mix an match workouts. if one week you want to focus on you abs and another focus on legs you can do so.

--julia--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:28 pm

i know you posted this a while ago but what do you mean knows the course a little better??! I know this course inside and out! and it will blow weights out of the water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:14 am

Hey Julia and Jamee,

Thanks for the responses. I realize you and Julia know the course very well especially seeing you are both certified trainers and your father is the author. That's why I am seeking your advice. You seem to know how to relate to women much better than I when it comes to exercising and giving advice. I try to tell my friends about this course, and they just are stumped by the ways they 'think' they should workout. They come up with something to counter what I am saying. Especially seeing there is many workout gagets on television and pilates and tybo, they just are very skeptical when it comes to trying anything new Sad

I am just seeking those special words of advice, that give it the extra edge and as Jamee says to "blow away weights" (or the competition) What makes it DYNOMITE? And you both know the course intensly better than me, so that is why I seek advice.

And sorry for the confusion in my ealier post. I realize you can vary flexercise workouts, but I was just saying isn't that the same with anyworkout, that's not flexercise even? You can always vary the workouts. Doing it anywhere is a big PLUS though!! Smile Especially with pilates and tybo you need the dvd's to go along, and people don't always have dvd players whereever they go Smile I guess what I am just looking for is a little bit more ammo to fight all these doubters! queen --Patty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:09 pm

Hey FloCarson, I'm not a certified trainer, but here's a few points on pilates and tae bo. With pilates the course focuses more on flexibility (which Flexercise offers also) and tae bo is based on a lot of cardio (which Flexercise offers too). The Flexercise course offers everything you could ask for in a workout all-in-one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamee
Certified Trainer
Certified Trainer

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 am

Those are great points FitnessGal! Flexercise is the true ALL-IN-ONE workout. Flo, Im glad to see your very excited about Flexericse and are trying to get your friends on it!! It truely is the best workout out there in my opinion. A way to convince your freinds about it is tell them to JUST try it! They will be sore the next day, but they'll feel great about the workout. There is never one time while training and leading classes where I didn't have people come up to me and tell me how great it makes them feel after they do the workout. Whether giving them more energy, feeling more alive, flexible, etc. Just DOING it alone should sell them on it. There are many doubters out there though, people who think this cant work, or why use these methods when I can use weights! Weights are so hurtful to the body, especially for women! I do no recommend any lifting weights for a workout for women ever. There are so many bad effects it has on a body (you can just look at Author Big Jim's post as there discussion about this)
Not only will the results from this workout sell someone on these methods, but it is a ALL-IN-ONE workout. It's called the Total Body Workout Program. It has 8 different major muscle workouts including, Chest, Abs, Legs, Arms, Back, Shoulders, Spine, and Neck along with a complete running/endurance workout called the Speed, Energy, and Endurance workout. It works strength, along with flexibility, along with cardio, toning, and it has all you could ask for in a workout program. Hope this helps to give you a little more ammo and to help you know your workout course a little better flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for a new woman Flexerciser   

Back to top Go down

Advice for a new woman Flexerciser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask the Women of Flexercise-
Jump to: