POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Drink?

Go down 
+2
FloCarson
Jimmy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Favorite Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Drink?   Favorite Drink? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 5:09 pm

What's everyone's favorite drink? Drinks are a huge part of your diet and can be a big factor in what kind of nutrition your body is getting.

Now, one of the best drinks ever that always tastes it's best occurs when it's really hot and you're doing something where your thirst is very high, and it's water that tastes it's best! Anybody else agree?

When eating a meal I usually like to drink milk, water or a juice.

A really good drink that at least appears to be healthy from what the bottle says is FUZE drinks. I usually get those when I go to a gas station.

Last though, I do have to say a really good drink is when your at the movies and eating popcorn, I enjoy cherry coke, sprit or rootbeer. (Most movies around here are coke products) but after a really good workout my body doesn't crave soda/pop so I usually will just get a lemonaid.
Back to top Go down
FloCarson
Established Member
Established Member
FloCarson

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Favorite Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink?   Favorite Drink? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 5:13 pm

I love cranberry juice along with tea! Smile And I hear they are both really healthy for you, so I think I'm doing okay.
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Favorite Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink?   Favorite Drink? EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 11:54 pm

Good topic. i love coming up with new healthy creations. first off, my three top drinks are water, coffee, and tea. Coffee, and tea are great when sweened with honey- i try to stay away from the sugar. You gotta watch some of the bottled drinks as they are LOADED with sugar!

Smoothies are also yummy and can be healthy too. With some ladies I taught Flexercise to, after we finished up our workout, we would whip up a smoothie to refuel our bods with. Here is one of my fav:

In a Blender:

5 ice cubes,
cup of low fat yogurt
handful of rasberries
handful of blueberries (i like extra blueberries.)
1/2-1 cup of lowfat milk/juice (depending on how thick you want it)

if you need to sweeten it up because you used milk instead of juice, add 1 tsp of honey.

Blend until smooth.

to be really healthy throw a spoonful of flax seed in. you cannot taste it, and it is great for you!

Enjoy-

I'll add another smoothie recipe next week.

Until then, stay cool, and enjoy your drink =)

Julia
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Favorite Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink?   Favorite Drink? EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 4:54 am

I definitly drink a lot of water, but my favorite drink is green tea or chai tea.
Back to top Go down
Jed
CBW/HC
CBW/HC
Jed

Number of posts : 17

Favorite Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink?   Favorite Drink? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 7:43 pm

Welch's grape juice, and Orange Juice are two of my favorites. Not only are they good but they are healthy for you also! Smile Health is always something to take into consideration when you are going to drink or eat something. At least take it into consideration most of the time. Cool
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

Favorite Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink?   Favorite Drink? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 10:12 pm

It usually depends on my mood of what I want to drink. I always like a good juice. Milk with a good meal. Water when workingout. Then when not one of those times I just take what I can get Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Drink? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Drink?   Favorite Drink? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Drink?
Page 1 of 1