POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
John

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-06

How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros Empty
PostSubject: Playing against the Pros   How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 6:12 pm

Hey Everybody,
I just want to tell you guys what happened to me yesterday!
Me and my brother Jed were down at the college playing tennis like usual, and we spotted two guys with AMAZING tennis ability. So i looked at Jed and said lets see how we stand up against them! We left our court and entered into their court where they were playing and I challenged them to a game of Doubles. I asked one of the guys how long he had been playing and he smiled at me and said "A While." When we were warming up with some volleys I started talking to him and he asked me if I saw the "French Open" for tennis last week. I told him i just saw parts of it on T.V. last week and he Smirked and said "Yea I played in it!" After i saw a couple of his Rocket Serves I knew he wasn't Joking! And his partner was a 6 foot French Giant who would smash anything that even came close to the net! To make a long story short me and my brother Jed Held our own as we Beat them in a Pro Set 8-3! It was a great Game and I'm Glad that Flexercise and PowerFlex gave us the advantage to even Beat the Professionals! And No they did NOT LET us win to be nice, they were arguing about the points and calling our shots that were In, "Out"! Jed Even aced them with a nice serve and they did not give us the point.
I'm serious when I say this, If you Really, Really, want to get ahead of the game in Any Sport, follow the exact PowerFlex workout, It tells you everything Exactly the way we do it! Sorry to make this post so long I just wanted to share this awsome story with you guys!
-John-
Back to top Go down
http://www.flexerciseworkout.com
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros   How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 1:53 am

That's awesome John. I guess I'll never challenge you to a tennis match, cuz I wouldn't wanna get embarassed. Know anyone who's really bad that can make me look good when I play? geek That is really good though, you and Jed should go out for one of those things
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros   How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 3:02 am

I've never really played tennis much, but I've seen the pros play and I have to admit. Very impressive. You and your brother should go into a competition, that would be very sweet to see ya'll playing on TV
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros   How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 6:26 pm

I agree Bill, that would be very cool!
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros   How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros EmptyMon Jul 23, 2007 5:00 am

Wow. Very Impressive. Tennis is a hard sport! Especially how hard and good the pros hit the ball. I've watched them on tv before and half the time you can't even see the ball. Do any of you play any other sports? Now I know when it comes to sports a great workout helps a lot, but you also need some natural skill of your own. Know any other sucessful sports people who are on Powerflex workout?

-Sammy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros   How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros Empty

Back to top Go down

How Flexercisers stand up aginst Pros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: Ask About the Workout :: Ask PowerFlex's Models-
Jump to: