POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM

This is for people who love to workout, and want a fantastic looking body and can get it without a gym, in the comfort of their own home. NO equipment required. ALL ARE WELCOME.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What did you do TODAY

Go down 
+3
DGrizz2
FitnessGal9
BillS11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

What did you do TODAY Empty
PostSubject: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:01 am

Just thought everytime we come on here we can post what we did for our workout today. If we took the day off state it, or if you did a great workout, state it, or if you just did a normal workout state what it was Smile

Okay here's what I did.

I did The entire Chest workout, but between pushup sets I did 5 Elk Climbs, I did sets of 20 Pushups, then 5 Elk Climbs, 20-5, 20-5, etc, so I did 100 Panthers, then 25 Elks. Then I did the remaining four chest exercises Smile It felt good.
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 am

Early Today I did the camel trot, the leg workout level 2, chest workout level 1, and the ab workout level 2, followed by an evening run then a tae bo video workout.
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyMon Jun 25, 2007 5:51 pm

Okay, today so far nothing yet. Hoping to get in a good workout later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 5:39 am

Heyyy GRiizzzly!

I'm pretty sure you need to get on working out! Haha and you better have did your workout later in the day then. No slacking allowed. Smile

I played a really good game of tennis today, followed by the Chest and Ab workout. Smile No Speed, Energy and Endurance workout because it started to storm.
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 5:26 pm

Hey! My Vacation really took out my posting but I'm back and would like to keep you all updated on my daily workout.

I think what I will do is post what I did the previous day, because usually when I come on here I haven't done my workout yet.

Here it is...

Chest Workout Level 2
Abdominal Workout Level 2
Bicep Curls and Isometrics
10 Pull Ups
Leg Workout Level 2
20 Jumping Split Squats
20 Stair Climbers

bom

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 7:07 am

Hey Bill, that looks like a good fun workout! How have you been doing? Glad you enjoyed your vacation!
Back to top Go down
BillS11
Established Member
Established Member
BillS11

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:16 am

Hey Jimmy, I've been doing great! Smile

What I did today, is I did Frog Flex I from the leg course and Panther Flex I from the Chest course along with some dips. Smile
Back to top Go down
DGrizz2
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 7:53 pm

Today is Saturday and I'm taking the day off! Smile
Back to top Go down
Biggiefry
Biggiefry

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 11:20 am

Yesterday I did the abs, chest and leg workout. Today I'm gonna take legs out and put speed and endurance in. Oh, and by the way, the ab workout is tough.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 1:57 am

Hey Jake!

That sounds like a fabulous workout! I hope you enjoy the Speed, Energy and Endurance workout! It's one of my favorite. And yes the ab workout is tuff! It takes some time to master that one reaching level three.

Today I am going to do the back, legs, and arms/shoulder workout Smile
Back to top Go down
FitnessGal9
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 2:27 am

Today I did Level 3 of the Abs, Arms, and Legs...I also went for a brisk mile walk!
Back to top Go down
Julia
Author/Certified Trainer
Author/Certified Trainer
Julia

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 4:04 pm

Great Job guys. keep it coming!

--julia--
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
PowerFlex Model
PowerFlex Model
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 9:45 pm

Well seeing I didn't complete my workout for today yet, I'll just que you in to what I did yesturday. Chest level 3, Abs Level 3, Arms level 3, And Speed, Energy and Endurance with an add-in of extra sprints.
Back to top Go down
Biggiefry
Biggiefry

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptyFri Aug 03, 2007 10:08 pm

Today I did abs level 2,arms level 3 and chest level 2.
Back to top Go down
Sammy699
Established Member
Established Member
Sammy699

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:12 pm

I did the chest level three. Added in a few extra pushups. I actually pushed myself to a set of 50 pushups. I took a little longer breaks then usual, but I think I did a total of 200 which was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do TODAY   What did you do TODAY Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do TODAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWERFLEX TOTAL BODY WORKOUT FORUM :: General Topics :: Weekly Workouts-
Jump to: